Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy (REALLY late) Birthday D!

I wanted to start a new tradition on my blog of posting a few pictures on the birthdays of family members; I started by telling my youngest nephew, P, happy birthday in November. However, I totally missed my niece, D's, birthday in early December. So, in an effort to follow through with this new blog-tradition, here are retroactive birthday wishes to my oldest niece, D.


D, I love your love for life. You are creative, artistic and curious. You never fail to amaze me as you create "stuff" out of nothing.



You can pout with the best of them, and despite your super sad eyes that make an occasional appearance, I love your competitive nature.



I can't wait to watch you continue growing and maturing into a beautiful, smart and talented young lady during 2010! Happy birthday, and I'm sorry the wishes are late on my blog:)

2 comments:

Basura Gitana said...

Oh my you brought a few tears to my eyes with this one. Maybe it's because she's in San Diego and I can't just go show her your beautiful post--no I just love your thoughts about Ms. D--and of course I love her more than I could ever express in words. And I love you too KJ!

LeAnna said...

Aww, what a cutie! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog today, that really made my day. If you send me your e-mail, I'll send you that picture in a high resolution/ non watermarked format so you can go have it printed somewhere!

flowers7886 at yahoo dot com

That is of course after I fix the typo, haha! I spelled Ecclesiastes with a "d" instead of an "s" - :P But I'd be happy to send it to you so you can enjoy it!