Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Every dog has its day

My FFA chapter officers plan a Supervised Agriculture Experience (SAE) fair each fall. The event is designed to educate all our first year students about possible project ideas and help them jump start their own. It's always a fun event - older students bring in a plethora of livestock, tractors and small animals. My officer that "chaired" the event this year talked me into bringing Johnnie Reb; many students take care of their family pets at home so I thought this was an okay idea. She did awesome! She is actually sleeping on the floor as I type because she is so tuckered out from all the attention. Enjoy the pictures!


This tractor tire was almost big enough for both of us to fit into it!


We had four sets of tortoises at school today - this little guy was a water turtle named Speedy. Johnnie Reb thought he was pretty cute.


Okay, she actually thought he looked good for lunch! After she licked him she attempted to fit him in her mouth...at that point I put him back in the safe hands of his owner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!

Anna said...

I love that crazy dog...