Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving weekend, in pictures

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  Not only do I love that we have a celebration of thanksgiving but I love the fall season as well.  I so enjoy the cooler weather that November finally brings for southern Arizona and the chance to bake all things pumpkin without apology.  I wanted to share a few of my favorite memories from our Thanksgiving weekend this year.

Our Thanksgiving table minus most of the kids.  

Bass, my brother in law, fried two awesome turkeys that he injected a garlic solution into.  They were great! Also pictured are my Dad and two nephews.


My babies and I.  I am so grateful for my children and absolutely love having them to share holidays with.
After working on Turkey Day, Kelly joined us for family photos and Christmas tree cutting.  Oh, and to help HB feed Papa's calves.

The Copeland's joined us for our own Griswold family - like adventure where we drove to Williams to cut our own Christmas trees.  The weather was perfect!!  And we absolutely could not have had better company.
 
Our little family during Groseta family photos.  My Dad captured a few of his own shots while the professional photographer did her job;)

And...one of my favorite shots from the weekend.  My sister, her daughter, Katherine and myself, and my mom.  Taking pictures is hard work for babies so both our girls caught some shut eye on our chests.

No comments: