Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Wonderful Weekends



I love weekends! Who doesn't, right? The month of January has been a month full of weekend blessings and I wanted to share some pictures to help explain.


Blessing #1 - My students. I love my job...most days. :) I took two livestock judging teams to the Arizona National Stock Show over winter break and enjoyed my time immensely with this particular group. Really. Fun. Seriously.


Blessing #2 - My family. While this picture only depicts the females in my immediate family, I still want to send a shout out to my dad and bro. I am so blessed by and provided for through them. Thanks for encouraging me, laughing with and at me and pushing me to do what's right and to always work harder. (This picture of my sister, mom, sister-in-law and myself was taken at a friend's baby shower.)


Blessing #3 - Friends from college. Trisha, Alix and I attended Arizona's premier University (The Univ. of AZ) at the same time. Trisha hosted a bridal shower for Alix whom is marrying a Texan come May. It was soo great seeing both of you!

Blessing #4 - Friends from Florida. After Alix's shower I spent the remainder of my MLK weekend with Jeremy, Rebekah and Sophie Copeland in Sahuarita. The last time I visited them was June 2009 and it was right after Sophie made her debut in this world. (Click the link to see pictures of Sophie then.) It was wonderful catching up with this family and I am so thankful for their treasured friendship.

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

What a fun weekend! Love the pic of you girls, what a fun memories to have. And that baby is TOO CUTE!

FishMcNasty said...

What a pretty sister you have...