Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Doggie Graduation x2


Yep, you guessed it. Johnnie Reb graduated from her Intermediate Obedience class at PetSmart last night! She can officially sit and lay for 30 seconds...and with distractions!! She can bow, with some encouragement though. She knows to get "on her bed" although she only obeys this command occasionally. She can sit, stay and then come when I'm not in view (i.e. hiding in another row at PetSmart or in another room at home). She can also wait when told to wait at the door until permission is given to come. So smart, I know! I may be biased, but I also think she's the cutest one in the picture!

3 comments:

Anna said...

agreed! and you are the CUTEST!!

Samuel Openshaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Lee said...

Hi Katie,
I love reading your blog, and I love that you are taking your dog to PetSmart training! I'm sure you don't know this, but I am actually a manager at a PetSmart store in Mesa. Make sure you take the click-a-trick class, they learn awesome things in there!