Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ironic

According to some "Photo Enforcement" tools in the city of Peoria, I supposedly ran a red light on January 23, 2009 at 5:47pm. If my memory serves I was patiently following my students on a school bus as the bus driver quickly drove us to the WRONG high school for a leadership conference. Maybe it's just me, but sticking with the bus through thick and thin is in my FFA advisor contract.

Details aside though, I am now trying to clear my impeccable driving record of this supposed wrong and you know what I found out? It actually costs more to take a defensive driving course rather than just pay the court fine. Ironic, huh? I thought I might save a buck or two but they actually charge you a court diversion fee. I hate those smarty pants sitting up in their photo enforcement offices. They probably sit up there all day thinking up ways to outsmart good citizens who may or may not run red lights. Lesson learned. I'll just pay the court system and save myself a Saturday.

No comments: