Whatcha Making Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Pizza
• shredded chicken (I use one can – it’s easy!)
• 2 tb butter
• 1/2 cup franks hot sauce (adjust amount based on amount of heat you like)
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Melt butter in pan...then stir in sauce, sugar, vinegar and heat through...add your shredded chicken.
• 2 tb greek plain yogurt or sour cream
• 2 tb mayo
• salt and garlic powder
Stir all together and set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 400. Pre-bake crust if needed.
2. Spread a layer of the white sauce on the pizza crust of your choice.
3. Top with buffalo chicken mixture.
4. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and chopped red onion.
5. Bake about 10 minutes.
Brandy and I actually had this for dinner earlier this week while Hubby was on shift. He's more of a ham and sausage kind of pizza guy so we made this for our girls night (plus HB)!