Beefy-Cheesy-Au Gratin potato Casserole
Whatcha Making Wednesdays
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 box Au Gratin potatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Brown hamburger. You can add diced onions if you want. Drain fat. Add salt and pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Sprinkle potatoes in bottom of a 2-quart baking dish, or a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle cheese that came with potatoes over the bottom layer.
- Distribute ground beef and then tomatoes over the pan.
- Add 1 can of water over top.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Cook uncovered for 25 minutes at 425 degrees.