Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures I am thankful for...

Thanksgiving Day was absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for better weather or better company. I am so in love with my nieces and nephews that it's not even funny. I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving~
Gracie, my two-year-old niece is snacking on a banana...so cute!


Check out this super cute pilgrim on my lap-Dylan made this at school and sported it all day! When I asked her who the pilgrims were, she couldn't quite remember...but she learned real quick and could tell me the rest of the day!



















My two nephews are heart throbs, aren't they? Pete turned one on November 23rd and he is so cute when and he smiles (and even when he doesn't)! I'm not really sure why Jake didn't smile for this picture, but at least it looks like I had a good time. Totally diggin' his trucker hat!

No comments: