In celebration of the month of February, known to many as the month of love, I thought I'd share some of the things that I love.
1) My family (sigh). I become more thankful for them the older I get.
2) Kelly. My boyfriend is wonderful, and I do love him. I love saying that.
3) I love that I love my career (high school agriculture teacher).
4) The agriculture industry
5) A good 'ol fashioned wooden pencil (it's the little things in life folks.)
6) The satisfaction I get after I clean my house really well.
7) I love to organize stuff be it my closet, sock drawer, kitchen utensil drawer or the storage room at school. Be jealous, I lead an exciting life, I know.
8) Patriotism...I love being American and am thankful for the freedoms we have been given.
9) Food...I love to eat it, think about it, read about it and discuss it.
10) The spicy cream cheese sauce on the Pollo Fundido at Su Casa in Clarkdale, Arizona.
11) Lunch with friends after church
12) Putting something onto cook after church on Sunday and letting it cook all afternoon. I love doing this!
13) Johnnie Reb, my dog.
14) My friends - I am so blessed by wonderful, encouraging friends from all stages of my life.
15) My chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies...mmm, mmm, mmm.
16) Turquoise (My sister loves this more than I do but still there is love in my heart for color and anything made out of it.)
17) Getting 8 hours of sleep (this is a rarity for me, I typically average 6 hours...boo!)
18) A good cup of coffee and something sweet immediately after I wake up in the morning.
19) My nieces and nephews...they make me laugh.
20) Cooking for others- cooking in general is a form of stress relief for me, but I really enjoy preparing food for others.
21) White kitchen "stuff" - plates, pitchers,platters, etc. I love to display food on white.
22) Red and yellow
23) Western home decor
24) The first few minutes in the morning when I wake up; it is dark, quiet and peaceful. I feel like I have the world to myself and I have peace about the mistakes of yesterday. This time of day is filled with encouragement and hope for me.
25) Sunrises and sunsets
26) The Bible
28) Watching movies